Well, I think we have become true "Georgians" we have planted a Magnolia tree in our back yard. If you have ever been through GA you know they are everywhere and when they bloom they are beautiful. I am not sure how long it will be before that happens because it is still a baby.
An update on my sister, she is doing wonderful. Her doctor visits have been changed from once a week to once every three months! She starts back to work part-time this week. What a miracle this whole ordeal has been, it brings everything into perspective and makes you re prioritize things in your life. The baby is doing great too! We are headed down to do the American Heart Walk in support of her. This one is only 3 miles compared to the 7 mile for Premature babies we did in May.
I finally got a new camera so expect more pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment